Monday, March 9, 2009
My Expression on Euthanasia!
After reading the news articles and "Of Mice and Men" my thoughts against euthanasia have dwindled. My perspective for euthanasia has changed because I've indrawn enough information to change my opinion. I thought that no one had a right to be judgemental and decide whether a person should live or die. However, in some situation some people are reluctantly suffering and euthanasia would terminate that problem. I think that it would be the best thing to do for that person because there time has come to an end. People with serious situation are obligated or want to die because they cant escape there problem and enjoy their life. People become irked when they grow tired of not enjoying a good life in the outside world. I think Euthanasia is a good thing when the person is aware of how and when exactly there death arrives. If the patient is unaware of their death then i think that it is unacceptable and that they should rigorously respect that patients decision. I would be bewildered by any person who would choose to death over life but i would also understand why they made that decision. Many people have vicissitudes in there life and choose to be (unplugged ) because they have no contact with family and friends.I earnestly think that euthanasia is a legitimate way to end a persons life. To conclude, my conviction for this controversial topic "euthanasia" i would be for it because people would die peacefully instead of suffering their death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree with hector.
people should be able to decide whether or not to live or die if the person can not decide for themselves.
I agree with you 100% because no person should live a life where all their doing is suffering and can't live peacefully. Euthanasia is the best way to end their life because they won't have to suffer anymore. There is no miracles to someone who has been in a coma for years. Once the doctors have decided that the patient might never wake up then the right thing to do is euthanasia because they will stop wasting their money on someone who chances on waking up are very low.
I believe that Hector is right because no one should suffer for long time if they are still going to die. Euthanasia is best because it is worse to let the person suffer. it is est to just give the person peace.
Post a Comment